Here are the rules:
1. You get 1 main character to act out in POV for each chapter. (Lizz, Hannabeth, & SJ are taken).
2. You may have 1 significant other. (Derek Bloom, Oli Sykes, & William Beckett ((meaning TAI is invalid)) are taken).
3. You may have a couple other "friend" characters (Aud, Jac, & BeckyLou are taken) to accompany you as well as a band to be friends with (fftl, Panic!, & Underoath are taken).
4.You must have a complete & thorough bio submitted for ALL CHARACTERS.
5. The only character you have sole "ownership" over is your 1 main chick.
No one else is allowed to write from the POV of them, ever.
All characters brought into the story may be used by any one of the writers. The bios submitted are to let all the writers know how you would like your characters portrayed.
6. When writing, you must keep all individuals in character.
ie: if Sally is supposed to be sweet & friendly, you cannot portray her any other way.
7. The story must always stay active.
If it happens to be your (or anyone else's) turn to write a chapter & you/they happen to be too busy to fullfill your/their duty, the next active/available writer will take over so no one has to wait.
8. The story is set in Hogwart's & in the Harry Potter world.
Stay faithful to this. You don't need to know everything there is to know about the book series, but have a general knowledge of how things work before you begin writing. You may ask anyone of the 3 moderators who all happen to be experts & can fill you in on what you need to know.
9. Keep your chapters fun & interesting, but don't start unneccessary drama.
Any huge twists in the storyline need to be approved by all writers of the story.
10. Be respectful to all & follow the rules, or else.
11. Any questions/comments/& concerns may be directed to this post.
Hogwart's House & Year:
Classes being taken:
MAKE SEPERATE PUBLIC POSTS FOR YOUR BIOS.
ONLY COMMENT HERE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/CONCERNS.
Current Mood: accomplished